1) Are the photographs on your website taken by you? Can you show me entire weddings? Yes and Yes :-)
2) What is your style? Documentary storytelling style with a high-end, dramatic look for portraits.
3) What is your post-processing style? I try to achieve a signature fine-art print look for my discerning clients. My edits also include timeless black & whites, sepia tones as well as vintage edits based on your taste. There is no extra charge for these signature edits.
4) What is your image turnaround time? I share about 10 favorite photos just a few days after the wedding day. I usually take 6-8 weeks to complete all the photos from a wedding. I professionally edit each and every photo that is delivered to the clients.
5) Do you have liability insurance? Yes
6) Am I required to pay you 100% in advance? No! Contact me for more information about payment terms.
7) What type of equipment do you use? Is it top-of-the-line, professional-grade? I use the latest professional full-frame Mirrorless and DSLR cameras with dual redundant memory cards and professional lenses along with a host of photographic lighting accessories. I typically shoot with two full-frame DSLR cameras during a wedding day. Also, I use color-calibrated high-resolution monitors and state-of-the-art image editing software for post-processing.
8) Do you have backup equipment? Yes. I carry backup cameras as well as I have a collection of professional lenses that can act as backups to the other lenses.
9) Do you have the equipment and expertise to deal with Alberta's constantly changing weather conditions? Indeed! I've shot weddings in +30C summer weather and -20C blizzards in the winter. :-)
10) Will I receive a written contract? Yes.
11) What forms of payment do you accept? Cash, Checks, or E-transfers.
12) Do you archive and protect my photographs on external drives and offsite/cloud facilities? I do. I use dual-redundant memory cards in my cameras when I'm shooting and once the day is over, I back them up to at least two locations (one off-site). Once the photos are delivered to the clients, they are stored on my website and the clients will have access to them anytime from anywhere.
13) Are you a member of a professional organization? I'm a member of the Professional Wedding Photographers of Canada (PWPC).